- Previous Librarian and Media Specialist experience preferred, along with state licensure as a Library Media Specialist or related area
- Aptitude for innovation and implementation of research-based best practices to teach, engage, and support students and teachers, including media center and classroom instruction
- Vision for creating and leading a future-centered media program- including services, space, and materials- taking into consideration the core strengths of the school and current program
- Strong administrative skills for planning, budgeting, scheduling, training and coordinating media/library services and processes
- Team player with the ability to foster relationships and communicate effectively with students, teachers, Media Center/Library colleagues, and other community stakeholders
- Excellent technology skills with an understanding of 21st century skills and digital citizenship and their relationship to the research process and information/instructional technology curriculum
- Ability to relate the Christian faith to learning and life.
MLIS Office Contact Information
NOTICE: This blog will no longer be updated as of April 8, 2017.
Please visit the new LIS Department website at lis.stkate.edu.
Program News and Events
Call for Submissions
Friday, March 31, 2017
Media Specialist/Librarian at Minnehaha Academy
Minnehaha Academy is looking for a full-time Media Specialist/Librarian at our Upper School campus serving Grades 9-12, starting in August 2017.
Qualifications and preferences include:
If interested, please complete the online Faculty Application and attach a resume.