For more information about the instructors, curriculum, and to REGISTER, visit: https://seiworkshop.org
- The six Kress Scholarship recipients will each receive $833 to cover tuition, accommodations, and minor incidentals.
- Kress Scholarship applications are due by Friday, February 24, 2017.
- Recipients will be notified no later than Friday, March 10, 2017.
- Following the workshop, each Kress Scholarship recipient will be asked to write a report detailing how they benefitted from SEI and the scholarship.
- Submit a resume or curriculum vita and a brief essay describing the effect attending SEI would have on their studies or their careers.
- All applications will be evaluated by SEI co-chairs based on the criteria established for the award and any additional directions from the Kress Foundation staff.
- Submit your application materials via e-mail in a single document (PDF preferred), using the following file naming convention: LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_KRESS2017 to the SEI Co-Chairs, emails Jesse Henderson, (email@example.com) and
Nicole Finzer, (firstname.lastname@example.org)