MLIS Office Contact Information
NOTICE: This blog will no longer be updated as of April 8, 2017.
Please visit the new LIS Department website at lis.stkate.edu.
Program News and Events
Call for Submissions
Monday, August 22, 2016
Part-time Digital Asset Coordinator in Creative Media Production
Company Department: Creative Multimedia Production
Position Purpose: Coordinates and maintains DAM database (Cumulus) for client’s still imagery and other creative assets; distributes asset files and licensing information to internal and global requestors, and organizes film archives.
Description of Duties:
· Provide backup to Asset Manager in overall cataloging of digital assets, maintaining asset metadata, archive management and maintenance of Cumulus
· Track accurate metadata information for all Creative Assets through Cumulus, the company’s digital asset management (DAM) system
· Identify and communicate licensing information for all assets by signing-off on all printed and online collateral and videos
· Deliver global and market-specific still images to appropriate global markets within timing parameters given
· Provide support and research assistance to Cumulus users and other requestors as needed
· Perform quality checks on all final, retouched assets, ensuring standard company protocols are followed
· Execute archive process and standards for all still images to preserve brand history
· Research efficiencies and current goings-on in DAM, report findings and implement as directed by AM
· Work with AM on special DAM projects, i.e. company brand history tracking, system and server upgrades and efficiencies
· Maintain and keep current company standards guide of best practices and processes, Quick Tips Guide and other procedural documents for DAM and physical archives
· Maintain video request form (VRF) with updates and distribution on an as-needed basis
· Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Masters of Library Science Management preferred
Experience: 2-3 years Digital Asset Management and/or related Creative function preferred
Others: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and organization, database management. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite MS Office. General knowledge of photo production process, and familiarity with all types of still and video file formats. Ability to take direction and work independently, handle and prioritize multiple projects and be a team player with a positive attitude.