Library, Technology, and IT Responsibilities:
• Instruct library and media classes to elementary and middle school students. Plan and teach lessons on children’s literature, information resources, search techniques, and research methods;
• Instruct skills-based technology classes to students;
• Facilitate and prepare students for daily production of St. Joe’s HALO student news;
• Work with faculty and students to integrate the use of technology devices in daily learning, use of the library itself, all technology, and research skills into classroom curriculum and projects;
• Coordinate training activities, helping establish technology policies, and proposing learning objectives for staff as they relate to technology;
• Be responsible for daily management of library and media routines, evaluation and selection of library media materials, ordering, and circulation control;
• Manage and maintain: school’s technology infrastructure including wireless network, servers, and printers; equipment and software including iPads, laptops, towers, and printers; and administrative technology equipment and software
• Coordinate and collaborate with administration on website as needed;
• Coordinate and work with technology volunteers
• Other duties as assigned by the Principal.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in technology and/or library sciences. Completion of a teacher preparation program and/or educational degree a plus.
• Demonstrated experience working with an educational technology infrastructure.
• Demonstrated experience working directly with elementary and middle school children and teachers in an educational setting
Email a cover letter, resume, and three professional letters of recommendation to email@example.com