2. Contact borrowers with overdue items.
3. Create monthly resource features & arrangements in collaboration with Wisdom Ways staff and theme.
4. Manage, update, and continue to weed entire collection, preparing, cataloging, and shelving donations and resources as needed.
5. Complete transfer of collection from paper tracking system to online tracking system.
6. Create bibliography and resource lists for applicable programs and special events.
7. Create standard operating procedures for all standard library processes.
8. Work with the Associate Director to brainstorm and create opportunities for collaboration and outreach between the library and Wisdom Ways’ staff, volunteers, instructors, participants.
9. Work with the Associate Director to brainstorm and explore avenues of successful marketing for the Wisdom Ways library.
2. Knowledge of and interest in spiritually focused literature
3. Ability to work independently and follow instructions
4. Effectively communicate with internship supervisor questions, concerns, and/or feedback.
5. Highly detailed and strong organizational skills.
6. Creative thought process that contributes to new ideas to library presentation
7. Commitment for the duration of the selected semester.
Prospective intern must provide a resume, statement of interest, and be able to provide two academic related references.