Description: The Circulation Department Assistant 3 supports the operations of the University of Minnesota Law Library Circulation Department. This position reports to the Access Services Librarian.
- High School diploma/GED
- Five years relevant library experience. College education can be substituted for experience on a year for year basis up to three years
- Relevant supervisory experience
- Relevant customer service experience
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds and push/pull 50 pounds
- Experience working in an academic law library
- Demonstrated commitment to a very strong service philosophy
- Demonstrated very strong communication, marketing, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a large organization and across departmental lines
- Experience with management of legal materials, including looseleaf services
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and independently prioritize multiple and competing work assignments
- Demonstrated ability to maintain established work standards and procedures, as well as adapt easily to procedural changes
- Knowledge of legal bibliographic and citation formats
- Select this link to access our site.
- Sign In to access your account, or if you are not an existing user select the New User link to create one.
- Review the job description and select the Apply button to begin your application.